With a simple brown sugar and soy sauce marinade, you can make this easy grilled salmon to the delight of your loved ones. A perfect sweet and salty flavor which is unique.
Easy Grilled Salmon Recipe
- 2 inch salmon fillets with skin 1thick
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- lemon wedges
- Preheat grill to medium high (make sure grill grate is clean and spray with a little non-stick cooking spray)
- Rub salmon fillets with olive oil and sprinkle on salt and pepper.
- Place on grill skinless side down for about 4-6 minutes. Leave it alone! it will naturally release from the grill when done. Flip over, squeeze some fresh lemon on it and grill, skin-side down another 2-4 minutes.