Easy Burrito Bowls Recipe2017-04-20
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 20m
This is a very quick meal to make especially those busy week nights. Once you have tasted the burrito bowl, you will be making them all the time. This easy burrito bowl recipe is a good addition to your cooking specialties.
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 3 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 (15-ounce) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- chipotle cream sauce as garnish
Cook the rice according to packaging instructions. Once cool, mix the salsa. Set aside.
Divide the rice mixture into 6 serving bowls. Top this with the lettuce, black beans, corn, tomatoes, cilantro and avocado.
Drizzle with Chipotle Cream Sauce and serve.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe
- Your favorites will be here.