Easy Orzo Cheesecake Fruit Salad Recipe2019-07-09
- Servings : 16
- Prep Time : 30m
- Ready In : 2:00 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe
Here is a fruit salad recipe that has some twist. Made from Orzo pasta and fruits, it results in a fulfilling dessert. This easy Orzo Cheesecake Fruit Salad recipe is creamy and full of flavors.
- 1 pack instant cheesecake or vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 large banana
- 2 cans mandarin orange, drained
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup canned peaches, drained and chopped
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, drained and quartered
Cook the orzo pasta as directed in the packaging. Rinse in cold water. Drain and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, mix the sour cream, pudding mix and pineapple. Add the banana with the lemon juice. Mix this with the pudding combination.
Stir in the marshmallos, mandarin oranges, peaches, pecan, orzo and the cherries.
Fold in the whipped cream and top with the coconut.
Cover and place in refrigerator for 2 hours or until the salad is chilled.