Your guests would love this refreshing cocktail. Try this easy pacific blue sangria for your next party!
- 1 bottle dry white wine 750 ml
- carbonated lemon-lime beverage as needed (7-Up)
- 1/2 cup blue curacao
- 1 cup pineapple chunk
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup simple syrup (1 part sugar, 1 part water)
- 2 oranges cut into wheels
Mix all ingredients except the 7UP in a large glass container.
Cover the container and put in ref for at least 4 hours.
Serve and top with 7UP.
Garnish with pineapple or oranges.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 162kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 15mg | Potassium: 152mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 69IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1mg