When it comes to picnics or get together party, this easy chicken wings recipe is your quick solution. This recipe provides protein to most heavy carb-laden food.
The marinades that usually go with the chicken wings provide flavor and spice to the meat.
Easy Chicken Wings Recipe
- 1/4 cup Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Ground Pepper
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp Salt
- 4 lbs Chicken Wings
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl then place the chicken wings. Marinade the chicken well and refrigerate until you are ready to cook.
- Heat the grill and place the marinaded chicken wings. Cook each chicken wing for 20-25 minutes flipping to avoid overcooking.
- When you see the chicken meat already colored brown then move the wing to a cooler area of the grill.
Love these recipes? Get our latest recipes in your inbox. Sign up now and we’ll also send you our FREE guide, Ready, Set, Eat! to learn our 3 simple secrets to help you meal plan like a pro!