When it comes to picnics or get together party, this easy chicken wings recipe is your quick solution. This recipe provides protein to most heavy carb-laden food.
The marinades that usually go with the chicken wings provide flavor and spice to the meat.
Easy Chicken Wings Recipe
- Mixing Bowl
- 1/4 cup Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Ground Pepper
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp Salt
- 4 lbs Chicken Wings
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl then place the chicken wings. Marinade the chicken well and refrigerate until you are ready to cook.
- Heat the grill and place the marinaded chicken wings. Cook each chicken wing for 20-25 minutes flipping to avoid overcooking.
- When you see the chicken meat already colored brown then move the wing to a cooler area of the grill.
Love these recipes? Get our latest recipes in your inbox. Sign up now!