Easy Chipotle Pork Chop Recipe
If you’re looking for great, easy pork chop recipe with a little spice and pizzazz, this is definitely the recipe for you – Easy Chipotle Pork Chops.
This recipe is super easy to make and requires just a few basic ingredients. The great thing is, the chipotle pepper is not too hot, it’s just robust enough to provide a wonderful flavor. And with the smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, some salt and pepper, you’re gonna make an absolutely juicy and delicious pork chop.
This recipe will start with a cast iron grill pan on the stove top and finish in the oven for 10 minutes. If you don’t have a cast iron grill (though I highly recommend getting one), you can use an oven-safe pan.
Give this recipe a try – I know you’ll love it!
Easy Chipotle Pork Chops Recipe
- 1 bone-in pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh parsley or parsley flakes optional
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F
- Mix chipotle powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, pepper and parsley in a small dish.
- Rub mixture well into both sides of pork chops.
- Preheat grill pan on stovetop for at least 5 minutes on high. Let it get very hot (be careful!). Make sure exhaust fan is on.
- Place pork chops in grill pan and let cook for 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer pan with pork chops into preheated oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Let sit 5 minutes before serving.