Delicious Easy Homemade Fudge
Here is an absolutely amazing recipe for fudge that you can make with just a few easy steps and ingredients.
All you will need are 2 bags of chocolate chips (1 bag milk chocolate chips and 1 bag semi-sweet chips), 1 can of condensed milk, vanilla extract and chopped walnuts. Each bag of chips equals 1 and 3/4 cups. Using the entire bag of milk chocolate chips with 1 and 1/4 cups of the semi-sweet chips is the perfect mixture to have the absolute best chocolate fudge flavor. The 2 teaspoons of real vanilla extract give this fudge the rich, creamy flavor you love in a high quality, delicious fudge recipe.
Easy Homemade Fudge Recipe
- 1 and 3/4 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 and 1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk 14oz
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Use a medium saucepan on LOW heat and add condensed milk, semi-sweet chips and milk chocolate chips. Still constantly until chips melt. Takes about 1-2 minutes.
- Turn off heat and stir in walnuts and vanilla extract.
- Line an 8x8 inch pan with wax paper and pour in chocolate mixture.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before cutting into squares.