Delicious Easy Homemade Fudge
Here is an absolutely amazing recipe for fudge that you can make with just a few easy steps and ingredients.
All you will need are 2 bags of chocolate chips (1 bag milk chocolate chips and 1 bag semi-sweet chips), 1 can of condensed milk, vanilla extract and chopped walnuts. Each bag of chips equals 1 and 3/4 cups. Using the entire bag of milk chocolate chips with 1 and 1/4 cups of the semi-sweet chips is the perfect mixture to have the absolute best chocolate fudge flavor. The 2 teaspoons of real vanilla extract give this fudge the rich, creamy flavor you love in a high quality, delicious fudge recipe.
Easy Homemade Fudge Recipe
- Medium Saucepan
- Baking Pan
- Wax Paper
- 1 and 3/4 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 and 1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk 14oz
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Use a medium saucepan on LOW heat and add condensed milk, semi-sweet chips and milk chocolate chips. Still constantly until chips melt. Takes about 1-2 minutes.
- Turn off heat and stir in walnuts and vanilla extract.
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with wax paper and pour in chocolate mixture.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before cutting into squares.
Love these recipes? Get our latest recipes in your inbox. Sign up now!
More Easy Desserts
If you enjoyed this chocolate dessert, here are some more fun and easy dessert recipes you should try next.