Nothing beats the delicious taste of a warm, chewy, rich and delectable homemade chocolate chip cookie. That fresh out of the oven smell, a tall glass of milk… mmm, mmm, mmm!
It really doesn’t get any better than that.
This recipe is so simple, so easy to make, you won’t believe how good these cookies are.
It doesn’t require a ton of special ingredients or huge steps, just the basics plus a little extra and you’re well on your way to making the best darned chewy chocolate chip cookies you’ve ever had!
Easy Amazing Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Using another large bowl, mix butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla pudding mix and vanilla extract. Mix well until butter is very soft and all ingredients are well blended in. You can use your hands for this.
- Now add eggs and vanilla and continue to mix well.
- Slowly add in flour mixture and chocolate chips and chunks and continue to mix well. Use a large wooden spoon to help.
- Once you have a nice consistent cookie dough mix, shape into rounded spoonfulls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Be sure to leave enough space between cookies.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes on center oven rack until the edges of the cookies are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 15 minutes.
- Enjoy the best darned cookies you’ll even have!
Love these recipes? Get our latest recipes in your inbox. Sign up now and we’ll also send you our FREE guide, Ready, Set, Eat! to learn our 3 simple secrets to help you meal plan like a pro!
More Easy Dessert Recipes
If you enjoyed this ice cream recipe, here are some more easy dessert recipes you should try next.