Frosting placed on a cupcake or a simple cake will make it more yummy and pleasing to the eyes. Add food color and you can have a nice presentation to whatever bake goods you have.
This easy frosting recipe will start you on the road to making great cupcakes and other baked goods.
Easy Frosting Recipe
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- Using an electric mixer with the appropriate paddle attached, mix the cream cheese and butter until it is smooth. Add the vanilla extract.
- Reduce the speed of the mixer to low then beat the confectioners’ sugar a little at a time. Increase the speed as you put the sugar. The mixture must be smooth.
Love these recipes? Get our latest recipes in your inbox. Sign up now!