Your guests would love this refreshing cocktail. Try this easy pacific blue sangria for your next party.
Want more recipes like this? Sign up to get them right in your inbox!
This drink just screams summertime refreshment! The colors remind me of the ocean and the bright orange slices just enhance the citrus flavors and colors too.
You don’t have to be a professional bartender to mix up this drink. It’s a simple combination of a few flavors that I am sure you are going to enjoy.
How To Make A Pacific Blue Sangria
This is a simple homemade cocktail recipe that you can mix together minutes before your party. It’s that easy!
- Dry White Wine
- Carbonated Lemon Lime Soda (7-Up or Sprite or Equivelent)
- Blue Curacao
- Pineapple Chunks
- Lemon Juice
- Simple Syrup
- Orange Slices
Blue Sangria Tips
It is so easy to make this fruity wine cocktail. Here are a few extra tips for you.
Make It Ahead Of Time
It’s best to make this ahead of time, if you can. Let it set in the refrigerator for about 4 hours or even overnight. When you let it set and chill, all the flavors mix together and infuse into each other more.
Make A Sangria Slushie
Easy Pacific Blue Sangria Recipe
- Large Glass Container
- 1 bottle dry white wine 750 ml
- carbonated lemon-lime beverage as needed (7-Up)
- 1/2 cup blue curacao
- 1 cup pineapple chunk
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup simple syrup (1 part sugar, 1 part water)
- 2 oranges cut into wheels
- Mix all ingredients except the 7UP in a large glass container.
- Cover the container and put in ref for at least 4 hours.
- Serve and top with 7UP.
- Garnish with pineapple or oranges.
Love these recipes? Get our latest recipes in your inbox. Sign up now!
More Party Recipes
If you enjoyed this Pacific blue sangria recipe, here are some more refreshing and fun drink recipes that are perfect for your next party.