Spaghetti is one of the fastest and easiest pasta dishes to make. This easy spaghetti recipe is so simple that even kids can make them. This pasta dish can be on your table within 30 minutes.
Easy Spaghetti Recipe
- Large Pot
- 1 Box or pack of Spaghetti
- 1 Tomato Sauce large can
- 1 lb of Ground Beef
- Salt to taste
- 6 cups Water
- Cooking oil
- Parmesan Cheese for garnishing
- In a large pot, place water and salt then the spaghetti. You can place a little cooking oil to prevent the pasta from sticking together. Once pasta is cooked set this aside.
- Using another pan, cook the ground beef. Add a bit of salt if desired. If the meat is brown, add the tomato sauce and let it boil for about 10-15 minutes.
- You can now add your cooked spaghetti. Mix thoroughly.
- You can garnish with Parmesan Cheese and serve.
Love these recipes? Get our latest recipes in your inbox. Sign up now!