There’s nothing more comforting and delicious than a big plate of pot roast. It’s an American favorite through the ages.
And here’s an unbelievable and super easy to make the best pot roast you’ve ever had right in your slow cooker.
Forget about tons of preparation and lots of dirty dishes. This recipe uses just a few very simple ingredients and is so easy to make, you’ll find yourself making it again and again.
Imagine you want a hearty meal, just like mom or grandma used to make.
One that smelled delicious, tasted delicious, and was perfect and tender and melted and was, well, unbelievable. That’s exactly what you get with this easy pot roast recipe.
Take a look at the ingredients, it doesn’t get more simple than meat, a can of soup, a packet of dry soup and an onion. Seriously, that’s it!
Easy Unbelievable Slow Cooker Pot Roast Recipe
- 1 Beef Pot Roast 2-3 pound
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 3/4 cup water
- Chop onion and place in slow cooker.
- Place pot roast of beef in slow cooker on onion.
- Mix together condensed soup, dry soup and water and pour over meat into slow cooker.
- Set slow cooker to low and cook for 6-7 hours.