Pork tenderloin is a favorite piece of meat because it can make a range of delicious meals. This easy pork tenderloin sliders recipe is quick and the kids will surely love this snack. Poker night buddies would appreciate this delicious sandwich and will look forward to the game every week.
Easy Pork Tenderloin Sliders Recipe
- 2 pork tenderloins trimmed, about 2 1/2 lb.
- 20 slider buns or dinner rolls split
- 3 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Pre heat the oven to 400°. Rub pork tenderloins with 1 Tbsp. oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Stir together sugar and next 3 ingredients; rub over pork.
- Make a good rub on pork tenderloins with 1 Tbsp. oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add together sugar, mustard, rosemary and thyme.
- Fry pork in remaining 2 Tbsp. hot oil in a skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes, browning on all sides. Place tenderloins on a wire rack in a jelly-roll pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees. Remove and then let stand for 10 minutes. Slice then serve on the slider buns with the sauces. You can also wrap the pork tenderloin and have this in the ref for 3 days.
Love these recipes? Get our latest recipes in your inbox. Sign up now!