Guests and loved ones would love this easy honey and mustard pork loin recipe. Good for the main course during dinner or even for weekend lunch. Delicious and flavorful, this dish would really be asked for again and again.
Easy Honey and Mustard Pork Loin Steak Recipe
- Plastic Cling Sheet
- 4 pork loin steaks
- 80 g honey
- 2 tbsp grain mustard
- 50 g dark brown sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add the sugar, honey, mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Lay the pork steaks on a tray then pour the mix over.
- Cover with a plastic cling sheet then leave to marinate in fridge for 2 hours.
- After the marinating time, heat the George Foreman Grill to maximum and cook the meat for 8-10 minutes.
- Make sure that the juices run clear before serving.
Love these recipes? Get our latest recipes in your inbox. Sign up now!