This easy baked pork roast recipe is a good dish during family dinners or when you have guests. This is quick to make so try this.
Bake pork roast in the oven at 350°F for 25 minutes per pound. Use an instant-read food thermometer to test the donenes. Pork is fully cooked when it reaches an internal temperature for 145°F and is given a 3 minute rest.
Easy Baked Pork Roast Recipe
- Baking Pan
- 1 large pork roast butt or sholder bone-in (6-8 lbs)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Use a 9 x 13 baking pan and place the roast. Sprinkle the roast with salt and pepper.
- Place the roast uncovered and bake for 2 1/2 – 3 hours, or about 25 minutes per pound.
- Once the roast turns brown and cooked, take out from the over and set to cool.
- Use the drippings to make the sauce.
Love these recipes? Get our latest recipes in your inbox. Sign up now!