There is something about shrimps that make people want to have more. It is low in saturated fat, a good source of zinc, iron, selenium and Vitamin B12. Not only is it healthy but delicious as well no matter ow it is cooked. This easy shrimp stir fry recipe is very versatile. Throw in whatever vegetable you like with the shrimps then you have something unique for lunch or dinner. It also a great way to use up left-over rice.
Easy Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe
- Large Non-stick Skillet
- 1 scallion chopped
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 3 ounces frozen precooked shrimp thawed, about 14 medium
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 4 cups frozen stir-fry vegetables thawed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Use a big non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the honey, ginger, soy sauce and garlic. Cook for a minute.
- Then add the rice, shrimp and the vegetables. Cook for 8 minutes.
- When done, remove from heat. Garnish with scallions and almonds. Serve hot.