Easy Shrimp Recipe cooked in a delicious garlic butter
Want to know how to cook shrimp in a skillet?
This amazing recipe for butter garlic shrimp can be made right on your stove top or in a skillet with easy in a few minutes.
It uses just a few simple ingredients to make amazing, succulent, quick and easy shrimp.It only uses one pan to make both the garlic butter and the shrimp.
This recipe always works best with fresh peeled and de-veined shrimp.
Of course you can use frozen shrimp, just make sure to defrost it first.
Serve over rice or angel hair pasta with a slice of lemon on the side for an incredible meal.
Easy Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- 1/2 pound large raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 clove finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped parsley or Arugula
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute for 3-5 minutes until garlic is tender.
- Add shrimp and salt and cook for approximately 3-5 minutes until shrimp turns pink. Stir in parsley flakes and and serve.