I LOVE pork chops and nothing beats making them on the grill. If you follow just a few easy steps and use a couple of easy ingredients, you can make the best grilled pork chops you’ve ever had.
Disclosure: If you make a purchase through links in this post, we may receive a commission. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
For this recipe we’re going to use a little brown sugar, olive oil, salt and fresh ground pepper. Your grill is going to do the rest of the work.
I absolutely love to grill bone-in pork chops. The extra flavor is so worth it and they’re actually easier to grill than boneless pork chops.
I also like to use chops that aren’t TOO thick. If you keep them anywhere from 1/2″ to 3/4″ think, you’ll get a really good result.
Be sure to preheat your grill on medium heat. You never want to start with a cold grill.
Easy Grilled Pork Chops (Bone in)
- Grill Tongs
- 2 piece pork chops bone-in. Chops should be 1/2″ to 3/4″thick for best results.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Coat both side of pork chops with olive oil and rub in salt, pepper and brown sugar.
- Place pork chops on grill and grill on first side for approximately 4 minutes. The pork chops will stop sticking to the grill after this time and that means the first side is grilled perfectly.
- Flip pork chops over and grill for another 3-4 minutes, depending on the thickness. That’s it!
Love these recipes? Get our latest recipes in your inbox. Sign up now!