You will not believe how delicious and healthy this easy baked salmon recipe. The dish is a main dish for special occasions when you want to serve something different.
Easy Baked Salmon with Garlic and Rosemary Recipe
- 3 russet or red potatoes thinly sliced into rounds
- Freshly ground black pepper
- kosher salt
- 8 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 4 4 oz. fillets salmon preferably wild
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 lemons thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp. butter
- Heat up the oven to 400º Place a parchment sheet on the work surface. Place the potatoes in the middle and season this with pepper and salt.
- Then add 2 rosemary sprigs, 2 slices of lemon, 1 tablespoon butter, 1/4 of the garlic and 1 salmon fillet. Season with more salt and pepper then roll up the parchment paper. Place the rolled salmon on a baking sheer.
- Do the same with the other fillet. Bake the salmon for 15 minutes. Serve after baking.