You will not believe how delicious and healthy this easy baked salmon recipe is. It is a main dish for special occasions when you want to serve something different.
Flaky, filling, and so good for you – salmon is the perfect fish to make yourself and your family. This baked salmon recipe is one of the most delicious ways to make this nutritious fish.
How To Make Easy Baked Salmon With Garlic and Rosemary
Garlic and rosemary are herbs that enhance and bring out the natural flavors in salmon. It’s a simple combination that makes a huge difference.
You don’t even need a lot of complicated kitchen tools to make this, either. Almost anyone from anywhere can make this salmon.
What You Need:
Here’s what you’ll need from the store. The exact amounts are in the printable recipe card at the bottom of this post.
Kitchen Tools Needed:
Tips For Baked Salmon With Rosemary and Garlic
All the exact steps are in the printable recipe card, just a little bit further below. First, I have some tips that I think will help you as you make it. If you have a question about this recipe, please leave it in the comments.
Can I Use Aluminum Foil Instead of Parchment Paper?
Use the Freshest Fish Possible
If you have a fish market that’s local and easily accessible to you, then we highly recommend going there to purchase your salmon fillets. The fresher the fish, the easier it is to prepare – and the results will be that much tastier!
How To Store Leftover Baked Salmon
If you want to reuse this leftover baked salmon, I suggest storing it in an airtight container and keeping it in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Then, you can use this salmon again on top of a salad or in some fish tacos.
Other Veggies To Bake With Salmon
I made this with some red potatoes, but russet potatoes will work too. You can also add some broccoli florets, or chopped zucchini or yellow squash.
Easy Baked Salmon with Garlic and Rosemary Recipe
- 3 russet or red potatoes thinly sliced into rounds
- Freshly ground black pepper
- kosher salt
- 8 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 4 4 oz. fillets salmon preferably wild
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 lemons thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp. butter
- Heat up the oven to 400º Place a parchment sheet on the work surface. Place the potatoes in the middle and season them with pepper and salt.
- Then add 2 rosemary sprigs, 2 slices of lemon, 1 tablespoon butter, 1/4 of the garlic and 1 salmon fillet. Season with more salt and pepper then roll up the parchment paper. Place the rolled salmon on a baking sheet.
- Do the same with the other fillet. Bake the salmon for 15 minutes. Serve after baking.
Love these recipes? Get our latest recipes in your inbox. Sign up now!
More Baked Recipes
If you enjoyed this easy oven-baked salmon with garlic and rosemary, here are some more recipes you make in the oven next.