Recipe for quick and easy baked tilapia
Are you looking for a delicious tilapia recipe that bakes right in the oven and is easy to make?
You’ve come to the right place! This recipe is super easy to make!
Tilapia is an absolutely wonderful fish to eat. It’s naturally healthy, affordable and has a delicious taste.
It’s a mild tasting white fish that can be prepared any number of ways in all sorts of style and cuisine techniques.
For this recipe we’re going to show you just the very basic way to prepare a delicious tilapia fillet.
Feel free to add herbs, spices and flavors to your liking.For now, we’re just going to use a little salt and pepper and bake it right in the oven to perfection!
The perfect easy tilapia recipe for two!
Easy Baked Tilapia Recipe
- Glass Baking Tray
- 2 tilapia fillets 4-6oz
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a shallow glass baking dish (13×9 inch is ideal) with non-stick cooking spray
- Place tilapia fillets in baking dish and gently coat with olive oil
- Sprinkle tilapia with salt and pepper and bake in oven for 20-25 minutes. Fish will easily flake with a fork when done.
Love these recipes? Get our latest recipes in your inbox. Sign up now!