Just take a potato, slice it up, add a few simple ingredient and pop them in the oven. Prepare yourself for this amazing simple and easy potato wedges recipe!
There are so many ways to cook potatoes and they make the perfect side dish to so many different meals.
They are also perfect for snacks and appetizers.
This recipe is perfect for any occasion.
Just some olive oil, some salt, pepper, chilli powder, paprika and onion powder and bake them in the oven.
No fuss or mess with a deep fryer.
Give this awesome recipe a try!
Easy Spicy Potato Wedges Recipe
- Large bowl
- 2 large potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Slice potatoes into wedges.
- In a bowl, mix olive oil, salt, pepper, ground cayenne and paprika.
- Toss potato wedges in mixture to coat well.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes. Turn once after 20 minutes.