The Best Pancake Recipe
Try out our super quick and easy pancake recipe, these pancakes are so delicious they will be gone right before your eyes!
These pancakes are made with brown sugar and vanilla bean extract paste, its a different way of making pancakes but it really does re-create the basic pancake recipe!
This will become a sure favourite in your house just like it has in mine, Enjoy!
Easy Brown Sugar Pancakes
- 1 cups ¾of milk
- 2 Free range eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla bean extract paste
- 2 cups Self Raising flour
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- In a bowl or large jug, roughly whisk together the milk, eggs and vanilla until both eggs are fully broken up. Put aside for now.
- In a stand mixer bowl sift the flour, then add the brown sugar and mix until combined. Make a well in the centre and pour in the egg and milk mixture.
- Place bowl onto the stand and start off mixing on the lowest setting until almost all of the flour is mixed in, once the batter is starting to form increase the speed of your mixer and mix until ALL lumps are gone (approximately 1 minute). If you don't own a stand mixer (electric bench top mixer) you can of course use hand beaters or the old fashioned way...with a lot of elbow grease and muscle power!
- Proceed to cook pancakes as per usual in fry pan or electric pan.
- Serve with favourite toppings and enjoy!