Here is a fruit salad recipe that has some twist. Made from Orzo pasta and fruits, it results in a fulfilling dessert. This easy Orzo Cheesecake Fruit Salad recipe is creamy and full of flavors.
Easy Orzo Cheesecake Fruit Salad Recipe
- Large Pot
- Mixing Bowl
- 1 pack instant cheesecake or vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 cup crushed pineapple drained
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 large banana
- 2 cans mandarin orange drained
- 1 cup chopped pecans toasted
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup canned peaches drained and chopped
- 1 carton frozen whipped topping thawed, 8 ounces
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut toasted
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries drained and quartered
- Cook the orzo pasta as directed in the packaging. Rinse in cold water. Drain and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the sour cream, pudding mix and pineapple. Add the banana with the lemon juice. Mix this with the pudding combination.
- Stir in the marshmallos, mandarin oranges, peaches, pecan, orzo and the cherries.
- Fold in the whipped cream and top with the coconut.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for 2 hours or until the salad is chilled.
Love these recipes? Get our latest recipes in your inbox. Sign up now!