Here is a fruit salad recipe that has some twist. Made from Orzo pasta and fruits, it results in a fulfilling dessert. This easy Orzo Cheesecake Fruit Salad recipe is creamy and full of flavors.
Easy Orzo Cheesecake Fruit Salad Recipe
- Large Pot
- Mixing Bowl
- 1 pack instant cheesecake or vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 cup crushed pineapple drained
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 large banana
- 2 cans mandarin orange drained
- 1 cup chopped pecans toasted
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup canned peaches drained and chopped
- 1 carton frozen whipped topping thawed, 8 ounces
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut toasted
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries drained and quartered
- Cook the orzo pasta as directed in the packaging. Rinse in cold water. Drain and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the sour cream, pudding mix and pineapple. Add the banana with the lemon juice. Mix this with the pudding combination.
- Stir in the marshmallos, mandarin oranges, peaches, pecan, orzo and the cherries.
- Fold in the whipped cream and top with the coconut.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for 2 hours or until the salad is chilled.
Love these recipes? Get our latest recipes in your inbox. Sign up now!
More Fruit Recipes
If you enjoyed these mini raspberry lemon tarts, here are some more recipes with fruit that you should try next.