Are you looking for an easy lasagne recipe that doesn’t require cooking the noodles first?
You’ve come to the right place!
You can use real lasagna noodles without precooking, and make a delicious easy spinach lasagne.
Making lasagne is fun and really only requires a few easy steps.
There are so many ways you can make it and so many different flavor combinations, but this recipe is going to stick to the basics.
All you’ll need is some frozen spinach, pasta sauce (whatever your favorite brand is), ricotta cheese and shredded mozzarella cheese.
Oh, and of course the lasagne noodles!
Use an 8″ x 8″ baking dish to make just the right amount and to have the perfect amount of room for 2 lasagne noodles for each layer.
Easy Spinach Lasagna Recipe
- Baking Dish
- 1 package thawed frozen chopped spinach 10oz
- 1 jar favorite pasta sauce 15oz
- 1 package lasagna noodles you’ll be using 6 noodles total
- 1 package ricotta cheese 15oz
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Give the baking dish a quick spray with some non-stick cooking spray and then pour in some sauce and spread to make a thin layer covering the whole bottom of the dish, about 1/8 inch.
- Add a layer of uncooked lasagna pasta
- Now cover the pasta with a thin layer of sauce, then ricotta cheese on top of that. Then spread out a layer of thawed cooked spinach. On top of that, add a thin layer of sauce.
- Add another layer of noodles, sauce, ricotta cheese, spinach, sauce. There will always be sauce touching both sides of the lasagna noodles.
- Add final layer of lasagna noodles (the 3rd) and cover well with remaining sauce. Now add a nice layer of shredded mozzarella cheese and cover the whole dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes, remove aluminum foil, and continue baking for another 10-15 minutes.