Here’s an easy to make chicken breast recipe that is absolutely bursting with flavor – Lemon Chicken. With just a few easy ingredients and steps to make one of the most delicious chicken recipes you’ve ever had.
You’ll want to start with boneless, skinless chicken breasts that are no more that are about 3/4″ thick.
You can always use a meat mallet to pound them to a nice even thickness. I like to use the individually wrapped frozen breasts such as Perdue. They’re the perfect size.
You’re gonna get a lot of flavor from the fresh lemon and the white wine.
A little Moscato is perfect for this recipe but any white wine or cooking wine will do.
After the chicken has cooked, the juices in the pan will make an amazing sauce that you can pour right over the chicken when serving.
Add a dash more flour to it if you want to thicken it up a bit.
Easy Lemon Chicken
- Frying Pan
- Rinse and pat chicken breasts dry. If they are too thick, slice in half or pound thin with a meat mallet. Should be 3/4″ thick or less.
- Spread out flour on a paper plate and coat both sides of chicken breast with the flour. Doesn’t need to be a lot, just enough to coat them.
- Heat a frying pan over medium/high heat for about 2 minutes. Place butter in pan and let melt. Add olive oil.
- Place chicken breasts in pan and add lemon about 4 lemon slices. You can also squeeze the juice from 1 slice of lemon on the chicken. Add salt and pepper.
- Cook for about 3 minutes or until golden brown. Flip chicken over, add white wine, and cook for another 3-4 minutes until 2nd side is golden brown and internal temperature of 165 degrees F with an instant read thermometer.
- Let chicken rest 5 minutes before serving.
Love these recipes? Get our latest recipes in your inbox. Sign up now!
More Easy Recipes
If you enjoyed this lemon chicken recipe, then you will love these dinner recipes too: