Learn How To Make Slow Cooked Texas BBQ Pulled Pork
This is the perfect pulled pork recipe using a with an easy to use Crock-Pot . It’s super easy to make and uses very basic ingredients.
This pulled pork recipe calls for you to use your favorite BBQ sauce.
Pulled pork is always popular at picnics, family gatherings or even ideal to prep in advance and take on a camping trip.
Looking for a simple weekend meal with easy prep that you can let cook itself all day? Well then this is perfect for you. Just put it all together for a few minutes in the morning, and come home to a hot savoury, delicious meal in the evening.
Easy Slow Cooker Texas BBQ Pulled Pork
- 1 pork roast 2lb
- 1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- Place pork roast into Crock pot and slowly pour over it the following: chicken broth, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, barbecue sauce.
- With the pork roast wet with all the wet ingredients, rub in chili powder and brown sugar.
- Set Crock Pot to "high", cover and let cook for 5-6 hours.
- Use two forks and shred the pork and mix well with all the sauce.
- Serve on warm buns for a delicious and hearty Texas pulled pork sandwich that you'll absolutely love!