The kids are absolutely gonna love. And the best part is, they get to help make them too!
The key is to spread the ground beef out flat on a cookie sheet or paper plates, then put them in the freezer for about 15 minutes before using the cookie cutters.
This helps the meat to not stick to the cookie cutters and will keep it’s shape when cooking.
I like to use a George Foreman Grill for this recipe. It’s super easy to just cut out the slider patties, then put them on the Foreman Grill for about 2 minutes.
That’s all they will need since they’re so small. Of course, you can use a regular skillet or frying pan too.
Hawaiian rolls make awesome slider buns and kids love the sweet taste. You can also find slider buns in most grocery store bread aisles.
Have fun with this recipe. The kids will love using the cookie cutters to make these little delightful burgers in all different shapes and sizes.
You can also use the cookie cutters to cut out matching cheese slices. Again, put the cheese slices in the freezer for a couple of minutes first so they’re easier to work with.
Easy Cookie Cutter Sliders
- Cookie Sheet
- Wax Paper
- Foreman Grill
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Hawaiian Rolls or Slider Buns
- Mix ground beef with salt and pepper well.
- Line a couple of paper plates or a cookie sheet with wax paper and spread out ground beef mixture so it approximately 1/8 inch thick. Place in freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat your George Foreman Grill with the lid closed for at least 5 minutes.
- Remove plates/cookie sheet from freezer and begin cutting out patties with the cookie cutters. Carefully pushing down on the meat to then remove them from the cookie cutters.
- Place on Foreman Grill and close lid. Sliders will be done in less than 2 minutes.
- Serve on sliced Hawaiian rolls or slider buns.
Love these recipes? Get our latest recipes in your inbox. Sign up now!