“An easy to make chicken tenders recipe with a crispy, flaky flour batter that you make right on the stove top. It’s fun to make and super delicious. Everyone has fun making these!”
Let’s face it, everyone loves chicken tenders. They’re perfect for a snack, at mealtime, for parties and events… they’re always delicious and fun to eat.
You can make your own awesome chicken tenders right at home with just a few easy steps and ingredients. This recipe doesn’t even require a deep fryer. You can make golden brown, crispy chicken tenders right on the stove top and by using ingredients you probably already have in your cupboard.
This is the perfect easy recipe to make for the kids during the week. You can use frozen chicken breasts, just defrost them overnight in the refrigerator and they’ll be all ready to cut up the next evening.
It’s so much fun to make your own chicken tenders and you’ll find yourself making this recipe again and again.
Easy Chicken Tenders
- 2 large chicken breasts sliced into strips
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together ranch dressing and milk.
- In another bowl, sift together Bisquick, paprika, dried parsley and salt and pepper.
- Dip the chicken breast strips first into the ranch dressing mixture, then dip and coat with the dry ingredients. Tap to remove any excess.
- Place gently on lined baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes then flip over and bake for another 10.
Love these recipes? Get our latest recipes in your inbox. Sign up now and we’ll also send you our FREE guide, Ready, Set, Eat! to learn our 3 simple secrets to help you meal plan like a pro!