Easy Chicken Tenders
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE OUR FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR DETAILS.
“An easy to make chicken tenders recipe with a crispy, flaky flour batter that you make right on the stove top. It’s fun to make and super delicious. Everyone has fun making these!”
Let’s face it, everyone loves chicken tenders. They’re perfect for a snack, at mealtime, for parties and events… they’re always delicious and fun to eat.
You can make your own awesome chicken tenders right at home with just a few easy steps and ingredients. This recipe doesn’t even require a deep fryer. You can make golden brown, crispy chicken tenders right on the stove top and by using ingredients you probably already have in your cupboard.
This is the perfect easy recipe to make for the kids during the week. You can use frozen chicken breasts, just defrost them overnight in the refrigerator and they’ll be all ready to cut up the next evening.
It’s so much fun to make your own chicken tenders and you’ll find yourself making this recipe again and again.
Easy Chicken Tenders
- Large Ziplock Bag
- Medium Bowl
- Deep Frying Pan
- Cut chicken into stips of about 1 inch wide and 2-3 inches long.
- In a large ziploc bag, mix flour, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and papper.
- Beat 2 eggs in a bowl.
- Heat oil in pan for about 5 minutes on medium high. Oil should heat to a temperature og 350 degrees F.
- Place chicken in bowl with beaten eggs and make sure its all coated well.
- Remove chicken from egg wash and place in bag with flour mixture. Shake it around well and get all that chicken good and mixed up with the mixture.
- Now carefully remove chicken from bag, shaking off any excess mixture, and slowly place in hot oil using long tongs. Let cook for about 3 minutes and flip pieces over and cook for another 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oil and place on a paper plate lined with paper towels to absorb the oil.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauces.
Love these recipes? Get our latest recipes in your inbox. Sign up now!
Always looking for easy recipes that contain simple ingredients that are tasty.
You always were such a good cook Mom, I’m going to try these!