Here’s a perfect recipe for that new Cuisinart Griddler or George Foreman Grill you got – quesadillas! It’s an excellent kitchen appliance for making delicious quesadillas.
The fact that it grills on two sides at once make it super easy and quick to make.
Start Preparing Now!
Quesadillas are actually pretty easy to make. But making them the traditional way can be challenging when it comes to flipping them over. Here are some tools you will need.
Using a Griddler or Foreman Grill solves that problem and in just minutes you have a delicious, hot quesadilla. They are indoor electric contact grills which uses two plates to grill items on 2 sides at once.This is an excellent way to prepare many different foods with ease and without having to fire up the outdoor grill.
Most Griddler grills and Foreman Grills have removable plates which make clean-up a breeze. For best results, have all your ingredients ready to go and preheat the grill with the lid closed. You can even prepare 2 or 3 quesadillas and once one is done grilling, the next one is ready to go.
You can also use meat of your choice in this quesadilla recipe. You can actually grill chicken beforehand using our Easy Indoor Grill Chicken Breast Recipe.
George Foreman Grill Chicken Quesadillas
- Foreman Grill
- 2 Large flour tortillas 1 tortilla per quesadilla
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese or shredded Taco cheese
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup fresh sliced green onions
- Layout tortilla flat and add cheese to just 1/2 of it. On top of cheese add tomatoes, cilantro, grilled chicken and green onions.
- Fold other half of tortilla over cheese half and brush a little vegetable oil on both sides.
- Add to preheated Foreman Grill (use medium setting) and close lid. Check after 2 minutes for doneness. Quesadillas will be ready in 2-5 minutes.
Love these recipes? Get our latest recipes in your inbox. Sign up now!