Easy Cauliflower Risotto Recipe2018-01-18
- Servings : 6-8
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 50m
Cauliflower is among of most versatile vegetables on a ketogenic diet, and definitely should be featured on every pantry out there today. It might get abit carby when you use a too much of it, but if you use it as a side item, stuffing, or part of another recipe – it definitely has true star potential in any dish. Today we have an amazing and super easy cauliflower risotto recipe just for you.
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 head cauliflower, florets cut into 1/2-inch pieces, stems chopped
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups short-grain Arborio Italian rice
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2.5 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 spoon unsalted butter
- 4 ounces Italian Parmesan cheese, grated (1 1/2 cups)
Using a food processor, pulse cauliflower florets in a food processor until they are the size of grains of rice. You have to use short pulsed to get the right texture
In a medium sized skillet over medium heat cook the onion and garlic in the olive oil until tender.
Add cauliflower and toss to coat; add white wine and chicken stock and cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
Add chopped parsley and Parmesan cheese.
Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe
- Your favorites will be here.