Easy Cauliflower Risotto Recipe2018-01-18
- Servings : 6-8
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 50m
Cauliflower is among of most versatile vegetables on a ketogenic diet, and definitely should be featured on every pantry out there today. It might get abit carby when you use a too much of it, but if you use it as a side item, stuffing, or part of another recipe – it definitely has true star potential in any dish. Today we have an amazing and super easy cauliflower risotto recipe just for you.
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 head cauliflower, florets cut into 1/2-inch pieces, stems chopped
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups short-grain Arborio Italian rice
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2.5 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 spoon unsalted butter
- 4 ounces Italian Parmesan cheese, grated (1 1/2 cups)
Using a food processor, pulse cauliflower florets in a food processor until they are the size of grains of rice. You have to use short pulsed to get the right texture
In a medium sized skillet over medium heat cook the onion and garlic in the olive oil until tender.
Add cauliflower and toss to coat; add white wine and chicken stock and cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
Add chopped parsley and Parmesan cheese.
Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.