This is one recipe for those weight watchers. This easy chicken tetrazinni recipe is less on calories but big in flavor. Try this when you want a main dish that is delicious and light.
Easy Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup undiluted, 10 3/4-ounce
- 7 ounces vermicelli cooked
- 1 container refrigerated Alfredo sauce 10-ounce
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 can sliced mushrooms drained, 3 1/2-ounce
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds toasted
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Combine the chicken, Parmesan cheese, mushroom soup, Alfredo sauce, mushrooms, almonds, chicken broth, sherry and pepper. Mix in the pasta.
- Use a lightly greased 11 x 7 baking dish, Transfer the mixture. Sprinkle the 1/2 cup remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.