Easy Pancake Recipe
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE OUR FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR DETAILS.
If you’ve been looking for the perfect pancake recipe, look no further. This is how pancakes are supposed to taste. This is how a pancake recipe should be – easy and delicious!
Once you make homemade pancakes like these, you will never go back to the boxed mixes again. This recipe uses easy ingredients and simple prep to make, quite simply, the best pancakes you will ever make. The ingredients are simple – flour, milk, vanilla extract (use the real stuff – not imitation), sugar, butter and baking powder. That’s it! Chances are you already have these items in your pantry and kitchen so there’s no excuse not to make these awesome old fashioned pancakes.
What makes them so good is the real and natural ingredients. Boxed pancake mixes are loaded with other additives, preservatives and ingredients you can’t even pronounce. This recipe uses just the right amount of all natural and simple ingredients – that’s why they are so good!
Fluffy and delicious, print the recipe and add it to your collection. It’s the best pancakes you will ever make!
Easy Pancake Recipe
- 1 cup and 1/4 milk
- 1 cup and 1/4 all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Use a large bowl and mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add milk, egg, vanilla extract and butter to the bowl and whisk well with the dry ingredients. Will form a nice smooth batter after about a couple of minutes of good whisking.
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add batter at about 1/4 cup at a time.
- Once bubbles appear in the pancake and the sides are golden brown, flip over with a large spatula for another minute or so until golden brown.
More Easy Breakfast Ideas
If you enjoyed this easy pancake recipe, here are some more easy breakfast recipes you’ll like too!
I USED THE THREE TABLESPOONS OF BAKING POWDER AND BELEIVE ITS TOO MUCH. I CAN TASTE THE BAKING POWDER IN THE PANCAKE. ARE YOU SURE WE NEED THAT MUCH?