Make Delicious Easy Swedish Meatballs
You don’t have to make a special trip to Ikea to enjoy Swedish meatballs. With this easy recipe, you can have delicious Swedish meatballs in no time, with just a few easy steps and ingredients.
There’s lots of Swedish Meatball recipes out there.
Some are more complicated than others and often times include lots of steps and ingredients that just don’t make it worth the time to try.
This recipe is going to give you the basics to make a wonderful Swedish meatball meal, any night of the week, and you will absolutely love it.
For this recipe, you’re gonna make the meatballs right on the stove top, without going through a lot of hassle and without drowning everything in butter.
The meatballs can be enjoyed by themselves, but are at their absolute best when served over some delicious egg noodles.
This is the perfect recipe for a delicious weeknight meal for two.
The whole thing takes under 30 minutes from start to finish and you’ll love the results!
Easy Swedish Meatballs Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef 80-85% lean
- 1/2 envelope of dry onion soup mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- Hot cooked egg noodles
- Use a large bowl and combine ground beef, onion soup mix, egg and breadcrumbs. Mix well with hands.
- In a separate bowl combine mushroom soup, milk, sour cream and parsley. Stir to mix well. Set aside.
- Shape meat mixture into 1 inch balls and brown (12 at a time) in a large skillet. Total time for each batch should be about 5-8 minutes.
- Pour soup mixture over meatballs in the skillet, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve over hot cooked egg noodles.