This easy chicken gravy recipe adds more flavor to your fried chicken meal.
Easy Chicken Gravy Recipe
- Large Skillet
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 can chicken broth undiluted, 10 1/2-ounce
- Use a large skillet over medium high heat. Melt the butter.
- Mix well the flour and whisk constantly for 1 minute. Add in broth and the other ingredients.
- Use medium heat and stirring for 2 minutes. The mixture will thicken.
- When cook, place on top of chicken or serve in a bowl.
Love these recipes? Get our latest recipes in your inbox. Sign up now!