Easy Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe2019-07-18
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 35m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe
This is one recipe for those weight watchers. This easy chicken tetrazinni recipe is less on calories but big in flavor. Try this when you want a main dish that is delicious and light.
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 7 ounces vermicelli, cooked
- 1 (10-ounce) container refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (3 1/2-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
Combine the chicken, Parmesan cheese, mushroom soup, Alfredo sauce, mushrooms, almonds, chicken broth, sherry and pepper. Mix in the pasta.
Use a lightly greased 11 x 7 baking dish, Transfer the mixture. Sprinkle the 1/2 cup remaining Parmesan cheese.
Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.